TheXpModding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We mod everything from Modern Warfare 2 to Viva Pinata

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO BE A VERIFIED LOBBY HOST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xp GoD MoDz
Administrator
Administrator
Xp GoD MoDz

Rep : 2147488776

HOW TO BE A VERIFIED LOBBY HOST Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO BE A VERIFIED LOBBY HOST   HOW TO BE A VERIFIED LOBBY HOST EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:01 pm

We are 100% Legit and If we catch any Scammers in this forum it will result In a Immidiate Ban!

Also only trust Verified people, Who are either stickied or confirmed by a member of Staff!

If you want to recieve a sticky message me Over XBL and U must provide proof that your lobby meets what u said in your thread u offered!

Also A sticky is perminanent and occupy Several customers per day so we expect some funds to help keep running our threads This price is of %10 the returns!

Also if you do not comply with the terms and conditions of our site your thread will be deleted and you shall be suspended !

I am currently recruiting for stickies and will be taking upto five in The threads!

Do not spam the forums or BUMP any posts as this is forbidden.

Also do not respond to this Thread its not relevant message me over XBL !

PROOF accepted for unverified posts should be Running in game livestreams or ADMIN confirmation or feedback only!

Im part of a great modding team!

Xp Modding

We offer some Great Modz !

At low prices !

$20 to get in the online freeboot Lobby !

+ We also offer system Link for A cheaper discounted Rate of $15!

However we only have one offical jtagger at the moment and for this reason Im recruiting Jtaggers for the site!

My AIM:XpGoDMoDz@aim.com
My Gamertag:Xp GoD MoD

Mail me or message me for more details about sticky!

Thanks GoD

Last edited by Xp_JTAGER on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : annocemt)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thexpmodding.co.uk
Troll Zilla
TheXpModding User - 1
TheXpModding User - 1

Rep : 5156

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BE A VERIFIED LOBBY HOST   HOW TO BE A VERIFIED LOBBY HOST EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:36 pm

nice. good post
Back to top Go down
Xp Mod
Xp Mod

Rep : 5190

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BE A VERIFIED LOBBY HOST   HOW TO BE A VERIFIED LOBBY HOST EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:37 pm

I Agree
Back to top Go down
http://www.Game-Tuts.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO BE A VERIFIED LOBBY HOST   HOW TO BE A VERIFIED LOBBY HOST Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW TO BE A VERIFIED LOBBY HOST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheXpModding :: Call of Duty - Modern Warfare :: Modern Warfare 2 - 10th Prestige & Unlock All Lobbies-
Jump to: