TheXpModding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We mod everything from Modern Warfare 2 to Viva Pinata

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FeaR Modding System Link $5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FeaRTheHax
One Hit Wonder
One Hit Wonder

Rep : 5120

FeaR Modding System Link $5 Empty
PostSubject: FeaR Modding System Link $5   FeaR Modding System Link $5 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:35 pm

FAQ:

Q: What is so special about this system link?
A: It will get you any prestige you want (level 70 or 1), with all titles and emblems (including spinning tenth)

Q: How does it work?
A: I have a xenon jtag, with modded files on it. This allows me to create matches (system link and private match) that give xp, challenges, etc.

Q: Then why don’t you host private matches?
A: I have unfortunately not been able to get all the mods working online, and do not have enough money to buy key vaults, so I am making back money this way. Another reason I’m doing system link is I can do it while I’m banned.

Q: If you don’t have to pay for key vaults, why don’t you do it for free?
A: It takes time to recover accounts, and mod the patch_mp.ff to your specifics.

Q: You’re going to steal my account!
A: I have no use for your account, and I have livestream (on a webcam), plus a video showing me testing out my mods in splitscreen.

Q: Why is this better than paying $25 for a lobby?
A: It’s cheap, It’s legit, and extremely affordable.

Points of reference

Livestream: http://www.justin.tv/br/juliusc01#r=zLwM2UU~ (Watch me recover your account and get it modded)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LtzHTTpcoQ

Services

For only $5 you get:
• Level 1 or 70 any prestige you want
• Modded leader boards
o Any number of kills
o Wins
o Winstreak
o Killstreak
o Score
o Ties
o Days played (may not work)
• All challenges, all titles, all emblems, all camos, and all attachments (if level 70) and spinning tenth (fully unlocked)

Instructions

1. Go to paypal.com
2. Log in
3. Send $5 as a service to Juliusc01@msn.com
4. Put your gamertag, email, and password in the notes, along with what prestige you want (level 1 or 70), and the leader boards you want
5. Wait and watch the livestream for me to recover your account (I’ll turn the camera away when I type in the email and password)
6. Wait as I mod the patch_mp.ff to your specifics.
7. Watch your account get everything you’ve ever dreamed of!
8. Go to windowslive.com and change your password
9. Recover

People I’ve helped

Only my friends so far, and they can’t post at the moment as they are at school.
Back to top Go down

FeaR Modding System Link $5
Page 1 of 1